Thursday, December 6, 2012


In 19 days time, my PA is turning into his 60s! We had a mini surprise celebration for him at this hokkien resturant @茖香菜管 which he wanted to go for the longest time. Nothing special but many love from us <3 Did a hand-made pecan pie for him and we both brought him a watch too! Feels so happy to see the smile on his face upon receiving the present from us! Thou im feeling so tired that day, everything is definitely worth it to exchange a smile on his  face which is really really priceless. As we are growing old each day, pa is getting older as well. He's been the greatest man in my heart and no one else culd ever ever replace him. I promise to love him for always n ever.. Thank you pa for always being by my side and loving me in silence. Hope you like the day we had planned! Many happy returns and stay healthy, fit, strong and may love; happiness always by your side everyday!! <3 LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment