Monday, December 31, 2012



All those pictures above its what summed up my year 2012. 2012, the year that i had left my favorite job with the most favorite people in Fullerton Hotel. I doesn't want to leave a place that i had fought so hard from the start to get in and a place which i had built up my basics. It was a really hard decision to leave cause of some reason. Working there was one of the most unforgettable moment in my life, meeting really nice people and learning, experience alot from CNY, valentine day, Halloween, Christmas, new year etc... And  because of this love-hate relationship with the job, its a tough decision to leave back then. Took a short break at Korea and then started a new job at Twelves which give me a good pay n a good working hours yet it wasn't a job that i wanted, it doesn't give me any satisfaction in this job. I always wonder if i had wasted my time over there. Thankful that at the later part of the year, Chef Terry offered me a part time job over at W Hotel. Finally, i can put on back the white jacket. It was a fruitful few months there thou its really tiring having to head down sentosa after my work and having to work till late midnight before heading home and having to wake up early for work the next day. But the things i had been taught n learn there was all worth it! (: Met Chef Louis who is so willing to teach me and its a little pity that i didn't treasure the oppotunites he had offered and therefore, i missed a chance to work full-time there.

2012, i year without any achievement. A year i slowly drift away from all the friends. Its myself, its me that i cant defeat. I cant get over with too much stuffs, the heart is too heavy. Please make 2013 a better year, just make work smooth sailing for me and the people around me to be healthy, happy and everyday a good day for everyone. Please make me overcome with whatever i cant overcome and just hope someone can help me get rid of all these hatred and be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment