Monday, August 20, 2012


Threesome date with the two of them @ ECP! 2hrs of cycling was reallyyyy great thou me and DW had to stop and wait for our dearest Mr Goh to catch up with us (old man)!!! Had fun exploring places and relaxing moment when we sat by the beach listening to the sound of the waves and took some precious shot.. Initially, me and DW waited for our mr goh at the market thinking of having sugar cane but the blur him cycle overshot so the both of us slowly cycle back to BK to meet him (not being able to have my sugarcane)! The worst thing is that when we reached BK, we couldn't find him either!!! He must have lie to us when he was actually way behind us!! Haha. Quickly return the bike and we went to grab some soft drink at this atas place, The Beach Cabana! The freaking one jug of root beer cost us 14 bucks! But the music and the sea breeze make up the lost! Hahaha. There was a moment when they were playing this song and i say: "NICE" and the next moment i saw DW looking at his phone and and kept on saying "no connection" then i realized he is actually searching that song for me. SWEEETTT! After the short chilling session, its time to bid goodbye, yet again!!!!! The busy man promise that he wont go back for work today but still, he break his promises and headed back to his workplace. He sent me to Boon Keng station and i took a train back. The first time sitting in his car, listening to songs, eating the fisherman sweet (blackcurrant) which he introduced to me the other day)! ECP is the route he love driving past because he told me the scenery v nice? HAHA! Anyway, the day didn't end well and i was utterly upset with everything but still, i can't do anything right??? :(

I asked myself "HOW" but ended up with "I DON'T KNOW!" :(

No comments:

Post a Comment